Executive Assistant Package
People are busy and short on time. Especially solo CEOs who are trying to do everything themselves. That’s why we’ve created a package specifically tailored to the more corporate-modeled entrepreneurs! This savvy package has all you’ll need to present a professional identity for your business… with us behind the wheel!
Services included (but not limited to):
- Calendar management
- Email inbox management
- Voice mail management
- Social media management
- Manage and respond to all customer service inquiries, speaking requests, etc
- Daily search for PR opportunities
- Online press release submission
- Website maintenance/updates
- Travel arrangements as needed
- Professional identity for your business
- Dedicated email address
- Dedicated phone line in your area code (North America only, where applicable)
- Weekly update meeting via telephone or Skype
- Guaranteed minimum of 2 hours/day, 5 days/week
- To-the-minute billing
- Administration fee waived
- Rush charges waived (during regular office hours only)
- Retainer model with 30-day terms
Contact me for details and pricing.
(2 spots available ~ min 40 hrs/month ~ hours do not carry over to next month.) (NOTE: This package is sold out as of September 2012. Please email me to be put on the waiting list)
Social Media Packages
- Complete management of your account
- Twice/day access: full engagement: tweeting, @ replies, retweets, DMs, following, unfollowing spam, etc.
- BONUS: We will work together to draft 3 promotional tweets to a max of 3 segments of your target market
- Complete management of your account
- Twice/day access: posting relevant articles, promos, photos, news, etc. Commenting, replying to comments & likes, shares, general engagement and liking relevant business pages in your target market & general interest.
- BONUS: We will work together on core messaging to your target market and relevant subscriptions/likes
Social Media Mayhem (BEST VALUE!)
- Twice/day access to both Twitter and Facebook accounts. Includes all actionables above.
Contact me for pricing!
*note: I do not ‘ghost-tweet’ or pretend to be you in your social media accounts.
On the Administrative side of Scratchpad Secretaries the popular projects and tasks are the Personal Assistant and Secretarial Services.
All the stuff you dread doing.
It’s better just to outsource that and get it completely off your plate so you can focus on building your business. Also good to delegate? The stuff you’re just not good at. Not everyone (GASP!) is good at writing letters, responding to customer service requests, building templates, creating critical paths & time lines or pulling together your publication schedule or marketing plan.
But we are.
Just imagine how less cluttered your life would be if you had additional help with:
- Blog updates
- Calendar maintenance
- Customer service
- Email management & screening
- Internet-based research
- List management
- Online reputation management & web presence
- Personal appearance scheduling
- Social media profile management & presence
- Website maintenance & updating
See? Don’t you feel less stressed already?
And it doesn’t stop there!
We also work closely with CEOs and solo business owners for their Online Marketing & Brand Management needs:
- Article marketing
- Website development (WordPress)
- Email campaign management
- List building & management
- Social media profile management & presence (not only do we set you up, but we manage the tweets, facebook updates, sharing content, messaging fans & followers, you name it!)
- Online brand reputation management
- Press release distribution
- Website maintenance
Even if you don’t see what you have in mind, there’s a good chance we do it or know someone who does. Drop me a note to schedule a quick consultation. We’ll get to the bottom of it together!
Due to the complexity of client requirements and variations of marketing initiatives & special projects, prices are not quoted on an hourly basis but on a project basis. We will be more than happy to work with you to tailor a package just for you. (Contact Stephanie for Executive & Social Media package pricing.)
Within your budget!
Send me an email to start brainstorming. Let’s make this happen!